- “Chunbi” (Ready). Parallel stance with fists clenched in front of body
- “Cross” – Both hands lift up in front of face in an ‘X’ position
- “Elbow” – Elbow with right arm. Left arm retracts to left hip
- “Chop” – Right hand extends to a ‘chop’ position.
- “Punch” – Perform punch with your left fist to the right side of your body, pivoting both feet to face to the right (no step though)
- “Cross” – Return to cross position (as in ‘2’).
- “Elbow” – Elbow with left arm. Right arm retracts to right hip
- “Chop” – Left hand extends to a ‘chop’ position.
- “Punch” – Perform punch with your right fist to the left side of your body, pivoting both feet to face to the left (no step though)
- “Ki-Hap” – Step right leg back in to a ‘guard up’ position
- “High Kick” – Throwing right knee in to the air the performer shouts ‘High’, the left leg then extends up in front (achieving a scissor motion jump) whilst shouting ‘Kick’ landing with the left leg in front and the right knee on the floor (listening position number 2).
- “Ki-Hap” – As your left foot and right knee land (described in ‘11’) perform a right punch to the front.
- Eyes look to the direction of your attacks at all times.
- Feet must remain in the same place for the first 9 moves, but they must pivot on the punches to face the direction of the punch
- Move 11 should be performed fast to achieve a jumping scissor front kick.
- There is no slide in to the final punch.